Introduction to Digital Citizenship
Our grade two class got to meet some fun friends today, the super cute Common Sense Media Digital Citizens!
Each one represents a different aspect of digital citizenship;
- Arms: Use your arms when you’re online to balance your time.
- Guts: Listen to your gut to stay safe online.
- Feet: Use your feet carefully when leaving tracks online.
- Legs: Use your legs to stand up to bullies online.
- Heart: Use your heart to be kind and respectful online.
- Head: Use your head to ask questions about what you see online.
Our students listened to the song we discussed what they think the song was about and they gave examples of their own experiences. They then drew a picture to represent how they can be good digital citizens.